Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WGW

Hello Cazhes,

Hope you guys are doing well, I decided to share a little more about me today just a little something I wrote along time ago and its something that I enjoy on a regular basis.  I need my music yall gotta have it whether its gospel, r&b, blues, hip hop, very little rap, little country, classic, pop,rock and roll, neo soul and whatever if I like it im listening to it.  Hope you guys enjoy this writing selection till the next time CocoDout.xoxoxoxo

Please Dont Stop the Music!!!!!!

by CocoagirlD on Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 11:55pm
Music heals the soul.

For every test and trial there is a song that helps us get thru. Whether we are praising, celebrating,
hurting, happy, sad and blue, have a new love, or rekindling an old one or saying goodbye.

Music never leaves our side.

Music stands the test of time it help us clean the house, get us moving for work or school in the morning,help us to make it thru long days at work, express how we feel about the ones we love, provide a beat for us to boogie to, and kisses us to sleep at night.

Music is an art a form of expression..

Please dont stop the music!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

great post honey,I love music too.im into RnB,Rap,Hip&a bit of soul

G Jones said...

I'm the same way! I have to have music... it may sound crazy but it helps me to think.

When I'm down, it's nothing like taking a drive in my car and blasting the music and singing along- that always cheers me up :)

CocoagirlD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CocoagirlD said...

Yes Ladies the music is a must! I done rode all around town to clear my head listening to music some India Aire, Kirk Franklin, or just taking a walk at the park. Glad im not the only one cause I tune everything out once the radio comes on lol.. Thank yall