Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hey Cazhes..

I'm still here gonna start blogging really soon I promise.  I have been really busy over the holidays and I moved to a different state so I'm still adjusting but I am so excited of things to come...
Happy New Year.. 2013 yay...

So please tell me what you guys would like to see from me..

I plan to bring more
Inspired looks..
Product Reviews...
Hopefully some tutorials..
My texlaxing/stretching hair journey
Weight loss journey I'm currently working on this now Lol..

Also I'm on Instagram daily so its quicker to hit me up on there @CocoagirlD I would love to connect with you..

Soooo my sister my baby and her friend let me do there makeup for a night out so I included some pics below and also pics of recent Xmas gifts, gifts, purchases and few other pics.

Hope all is well till the next time..


Ms. Viva Glam said...

Hey, girl! So glad to have you back! Looking forward to the posts...nice makeup pics.

A Haute Mommy said...

It's good to have you back blogging. You are missed! At least I do get to see you on Instagram so that's great. And you did move? Is it the nearby state to me that you wanted to move to? I hope all is well.

SignatureChic said...

hi beautiful! i just found your blog and i love it!!! great post! i was wondering would you be interested in following each other?